Hijacking! How good are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dbcoop.jpg

hmmm ... maybe I should call him Kid Rock ... maybe he isnt answering to Hockeynut anymore

helooooooooooooooooooooooo out there

I can undertsand ypur preoccupation with hooters, but what gives with DB Cooper??? was he some relation???

I can undertsand ypur preoccupation with hooters, but what gives with DB Cooper??? was he some relation???

DB is a famous plane hijacker.

Per wikipedia:
D. B. Cooper is the name attributed to a man who hijacked a Boeing 727 aircraft in the United States on November 24, 1971, received US$200,000 in ransom, and parachuted from the plane. The name he used to board the plane was Dan Cooper, but through a later press miscommunication, he became known as "D. B. Cooper". Despite hundreds of leads through the years, no conclusive evidence has ever surfaced regarding Cooper's true identity or whereabouts, and the bulk of the money has never been recovered. Several theories offer competing explanations of what happened after his famed jump, which the FBI believes he did not survive.

Hi Bye Lucky ... sleep well .... yep knew who DB was ... just forgot that he "Hijacked" the plane :)... thanks

Oh well ... no one around ... guess I will vamoos also ... byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom