Hired a videographer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to everyone. The video is the best I can do to try and share the child-like excitement I feel when I dive.

A very big THANKS, goes to Christi and Blue XTSea Diving for finding a way to get us our own boat for the video dives and having a great crew. Blanca has to be one of the best DM's in Cozumel. Her knowledge of small creatures is astounding. And her ability to find them was just utterly impressive.

This was pretty impressive - hope the video I shot comes out as good. :p

Miguel-Angel does the best work I've seen of all of them. He's professional, fun, and has great vision with his videography.

Apparently the temperature in Hell has dropped a degree or two in the last few weeks because this is the 2nd time in as much time that Christi and I have totally agreed on something. Ha! ha!

Miguel is the best videographer I've ever known. I've known him now for 7 years and have watched his skills grow to inspiring levels. I have three of his videos now that we can honestly watch over and over.

Miguel gets my complete recommendation without reservation and that's something I really never, ever do.

-Charles

Apparently the temperature in Hell has dropped a degree or two in the last few weeks because this is the 2nd time in as much time that Christi and I have totally agreed on something. Ha! ha!

Miguel is the best videographer I've ever known. I've known him now for 7 years and have watched his skills grow to inspiring levels. I have three of his videos now that we can honestly watch over and over.

Miguel gets my complete recommendation without reservation and that's something I really never, ever do.

-Charles

See, maybe you're not such a bad guy after all :wink: Haha! ANd yes, we totally agree n this :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom