Hiya, soggy folks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SueMermaid

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:wave: Hi everyone, just wandered in! This board seems to be riiiiight up my alley.
My name is Sue, i'm in NJ, and have been diving for about 10 years.
It's been WAY too long, though, and I am ready for a week underwater somewhere tropical.
Now I will shut up and get to the usiness of reading the board and getting to know you all! :D

Hello, and welcome from across the lake! You've found a great board here. Lots of helpful people and good information.

Spain? :eek: It's my ambition to move there as soon as I find a job that can support me. Es un pais muy bonita. (y tienen ustedes muchos vinos y comidas muy bueno, tambien! :D)
Okay, so my Spanish needs a little work.
I visited a friend in Javea on the Costa Blanca in Nov, and plan to go back in May. (I hear they have great fiesta there all May long).
Can you tell me about the diving there? I brought my gear with me in November, but nobody seemed to be diving that week. I'd love to try again in May, the water looked awesome. And rather sharky. Am I right?

Sue,
Welcome from Houston. You will see a lot of soggy folks here. Join in and enjoy.
Larry

Hi Sue,
Welcome from windy Southern California. Good to hear from you. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom