Hobe Sound Wreck Yak Dive: Any Takers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do it anytime after June 5th and before July and I'm in!

STEVE-- I am up for serious yak diving this summer. I am still a slave to the midnight shift until the start of Lobster season (1st week of August) If I have lots of notice I can get the Vacation time in I have tons and tons of time booked-- all work and no play for YEARS!!--

Kayaks launch where ever we please dude!

seallaunch.jpg

PS -- also to add -- I am up to learn spearfishing after August lobsta freezer gets full. I have ZERO experience with the spear gun but 100's of hours topside hunting/ fishing and tens of thousands of hours shooting-- I got to be able to figure out shooting a fish--

Of course I could have killed the Red Grouper with a rock on the spear trip we had--

Not during the ITK IV -- OR Mini Season or the First week of Regular season.. I have plans--

Sounds like a plan. If I'm not teaching, I'm in. I need to learn how to dive out of my yaks... I bought two of them for diving, and only tested them out in a lake. I'm always teaching when the conditions are favorable... or I don't have a buddy.

Eric... anytime you want to go... have yaks.. will travel...

Let me know. I have a scrambler xt and have used it for SCUBA a couple times... I would like to hook up with a group.

Eric, are you bringing your yak to ITK? Of course with your 4 dives/day lineup you wouldn't have time to use it.

Debby Diver NO yak for me in the keys. Wake-- Dive, Dive, Eat, Dive, Dive, Eat, few drinks, sleep--repeat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom