Hog D1 mouthpiece warranty period?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perfect, thanks much. I'm just going to order 2 and add one to the save a dive kit.

Dave

3 bucks each plus postage. That should be about $2.00 I have blue, yellow, black, and grey.

Come with a zip tie.

Quantities on some colors are limited. Had the OP bought the reg from me I'd have replaced the one that came apart at no charge other than postage.

Just dive the pool. Chlorine turns black webbing to pink. I seen it myself. Regulator mouthpiece should be no problem.

DC

Reactions: Jax
Jim are you DSS? If so I bought my wife and my regs, my plate, wing, etc. from you. It was a few years back and I don't expect anything. I already ordered some.

Dave

Jim are you DSS? . . .
Dave

That would be coolhardware52

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by TC
These are the cheapest I've found-

https://www.divegearexpress.com/twin-bite-mouthpiece

---------- Post added November 23rd, 2015 at 09:57 PM ----------

And you like those? Have you used the HOG mouthpiece before? If so are they similar.

Dave[/QUOTE]

Greetings,

This is Joyce from Dive Gear Express. After several years of use, I have finally replaced my original HOG mouthpieces with these Twin-Bite ones. No difference that I can discern.

Dive Safe...

Back
Top Bottom