Hog D1 Regulator Repair Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just finished ordering the last of the tools I will need from scubatools. Picked up a torque wrench from sears along with the crow's feet and will be cutting some brass tomorrow to make some custom picks that will be better for my hands. Nice to have a waterjet at my disposal to do so. Some touching up with the grinder and sander and voila'! I may also do a thin wrench and a few specialized tools like a 1/4 inch combo wrench out of brass and one from SS.

How'd the class go? Thinking of offering it again any time soon?
The class went just fine and will definitely be offered again but there isn't a date set, yet. I don't normally teach non-diving classes during the warm months since they represent an interruption to getting some actual diving done. :D October through March is the normal time frame for this class, if you're interested you can email me at [steven (at) diverightinscuba (dot) com] and let me know when is good for you. I'm going to be out of pocket for much of the summer so don't be surprised if you don't hear much from me till Fall.

Here's a very tentative look at possible dates:

• Chicago: October 9/10; January 22/23
  • Fort Lauderdale: October 23/24
  • San Diego: November 20/21

Have magnahelic, will travel - if you've got a group that's willing to cover travel costs, the class can be taught most anywhere.

get another student and I can arrange that!:wink:

Okay. I live in Charlotte and i'm the other person. I think I can find one or two other people to join. I have three D1 cold water Hog sets and am planning on buying another. I would really, really love to take the class. Let me know if this is possible.
Near Charlotte
121 Fulton Farms Ln
Mooresville, NC 28117

Garthdaniel@windstream.net

Garth McClune

thanks

Okay. I live in Charlotte and i'm the other person. I think I can find one or two other people to join. I have three D1 cold water Hog sets and am planning on buying another. I would really, really love to take the class. Let me know if this is possible.
Near Charlotte
121 Fulton Farms Ln
Mooresville, NC 28117

Garthdaniel@windstream.net

Garth McClune

thanks

when were you looking at getting it done?

Well, does some time fall, winter doesn't matter. When is it best for you and are there pre-requisites?

How does one find O2 clean kits for the HOG D1 reg sets?

Our next Hog Repair class is October 9th at the shop. After that, it may be a couple months as my Instructor as finishing off his second knee surgery
wink.gif

See the attached form and contact with any questions.

Attachments

• Edge HOG Tools.pdf
    18.4 KB · Views: 339
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom