Closed HOG D2 singles package, environmentally sealed $250

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoogaDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HOG D2 singles package, environmentally sealed (cold water), 7' hose on primary, miflex and necklace on secondary, miflex low pressure inflator and HOG pressure gauge. Retail new is around $650 with pressure gauge. That price doesn't include secondary necklace or brass snap links, which come with it. Needs a new HP hose for SPG. They cost $25. The set needs to be serviced.$250 with free regulator bag.

IMG_4093.jpg
IMG_4094.jpg
IMG_4095.jpg

HOG D2 singles package, environmentally sealed (cold water), 7' hose on primary, miflex and necklace on secondary, miflex low pressure inflator and HOG pressure gauge. Retail new is around $650 with pressure gauge. That price doesn't include secondary necklace or brass snap links, which come with it. Needs a new HP hose for SPG. They cost $25. The set needs to be serviced.$250 with free regulator bag.

View attachment 578189 View attachment 578190 View attachment 578191
Hi
I’m looking for a set like this.
What’s the bottom dollar for the set
Thanks Neil

That is the bottom dollar.

Hi
I’m looking for a set like this.
What’s the bottom dollar for the set
Thanks Neil
Take a look at my other sale posts, and if you're interesting more items, I'd consider a package deal, but if I go much lower than that on these I might as well give them away.

View attachment 578189 View attachment 578190 View attachment 578191

Hello
Will you send me a mail or a text
neilmcameron56@yahoo.com
907-440-2797
Thanks Neil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom