Hog left hand second stage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rongoodman

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Is there a delivery date for this yet? I've had one on order since the first of the year and it just keeps getting pushed back. I used an Apex reg with left hand feed on my cave trip last week in sidemount and really liked it, but I'd rather just add a new second stage to my current collection of Hog D1s.

Big time ditto!

Sent from my DROID X2

I haven't looked at mine but i thought the HOG 2nd's could be converted to left-hand just as easily as the Apeks.....Use to switch my Apeks back-forth whenever needed.......Go to Divegearexpress.com......

Is there a delivery date for this yet? I've had one on order since the first of the year and it just keeps getting pushed back. I used an Apex reg with left hand feed on my cave trip last week in sidemount and really liked it, but I'd rather just add a new second stage to my current collection of Hog D1s.

Called HOG last week to check on this - they are "expecting" shipment this week and "should" have them by next week. However, when I spoke to the HOG booth at Beneath the Sea, they "expected" them before May 1.

I hope they do arrive next week!!

I really want one of these for my pony bottle. Woot

Sent from my DROID X2

Shows how much I pay attention! I did not even know they had any coming out. Guess I am going to have to buy two HOG's for side mount. Damn.

Hi Joyce! It's your pain in the butt APO customer from Cuba! LOL. Can you keep us updated here and let us know when they are in?
Thanks!

Shows how much I pay attention! I did not even know they had any coming out. Guess I am going to have to buy two HOG's for side mount. Damn.

Hi Joyce! It's your pain in the butt APO customer from Cuba! LOL. Can you keep us updated here and let us know when they are in?
Thanks!

precisely what I was thinking, but for me tho. LOL

Sent from my DROID X2

I got a message from Mike@Dive Right in Scuba yesterday and it's "Edge will be shipping any day now". I'm sure they'll show up before my next trip to Playa, but I'd like to get in the water here and fine tune hose lengths, etc. I'm not good with delayed gratification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom