HOG Reg Technician Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's fifteen TDI shops in Ontario. Here's a list of them. Whichever one is closest to you, I'm sure Chris would be happy to contact them and set something up to get them on his certified instructor list for you, all you have to do is let him know.

I found that list in about fifteen seconds, no 'recruiting' involved.

-OR-

I'd be happy to take that D1 Cold Water regulator off your hands for a rather modest amount, since you seem to not be happy with your purchase. :wink:

HOG products and service are nothing less than exceptional. Leaving that regulator sit in a box for no good reason is quite a shame.

Well Nancy Drew, I'll let you have it at a modest 5 times my purchase cost. But I will have to demand that you cover paypal fees and shipping.

There's fifteen TDI shops in Ontario. Here's a list of them. Whichever one is closest to you, I'm sure Chris would be happy to contact them and set something up to get them on his certified instructor list for you, all you have to do is let him know.

I found that list in about fifteen seconds, no 'recruiting' involved.

-OR-

I'd be happy to take that D1 Cold Water regulator off your hands for a rather modest amount, since you seem to not be happy with your purchase. :wink:

HOG products and service are nothing less than exceptional. Leaving that regulator sit in a box for no good reason is quite a shame.

Well Nancy Drew, I'll let you have it at a modest 5 times my purchase cost. But I will have to demand that you cover paypal fees and shipping.

If it's so useless to you, why are you so unwilling to part with it?

That just made it perfectly clear that you were just trolling with this thread.

I'm letting the Nancy Drew comment go, you're obviously not worth the effort.

Of course Canada is open to having dealers, I have a couple already in Canada. The point is they aren't yet qualified to offer the reg clinic. Mostly because they are either lacking in qualifications to take the course or not TDI instructors.

The facts are it takes time to develop distribution, especially for a value product where you are controlling costs to keep the price reasonable.

If you have trouble getting your gear serviced, let me know. I will do it for you personally.

Best,

Chris

Chris:

Just purchased 2 sets of 1st and 2nd stages of the Black D2. I am working on my cave cert but dont know if that would count towards being able to take the service course.

Questions:

1) Do you have a list of Instructors in the South Georgia/ North Florida. I see that DRIS is doing the course often but hard to find folks down here.

2) Do you teach the course? and would a cave cert count?

3) If I can not get the service course can you folks service them for me. I live in Southeast Georgia and have to travel to/through Macon frequently and could drop them off or ship them.

Thanks

Mike

I'm in Georgia and as I am the only instructor for the course in GA..... Call me!

Best,

Chris
Chris:

Just purchased 2 sets of 1st and 2nd stages of the Black D2. I am working on my cave cert but dont know if that would count towards being able to take the service course.

Questions:

1) Do you have a list of Instructors in the South Georgia/ North Florida. I see that DRIS is doing the course often but hard to find folks down here.

2) Do you teach the course? and would a cave cert count?

3) If I can not get the service course can you folks service them for me. I live in Southeast Georgia and have to travel to/through Macon frequently and could drop them off or ship them.

Thanks

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom