HOG Regulator Maintenance Repair course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It seems that HOG regs have been getting a ton of great review on here as well as other places on the internet, and I have spoke with the people at Dive Right In Scuba about getting a class together for the TDI Certification.

Thank thread is just to see how many people are interested in MD, VA, and PA.

If anyone knows of somewhere else this class can be done, or of a a place to hold this class please post if up one here. I would think the class and the Cert could be had for 300.00 or so. But that would depend on how many are interested.

Lets see what everyone thinks

Im interested, especially if it is in August or later.

Wow that is an expensive class. I just took the Mares Lab and that was $175.00 and that included more then just regs; it was a two day class that was worth the money.

There is no one in the area that sells them, wouldn't the class have to be done at an authorized dealer?

There is no one in the area that sells them, wouldn't the class have to be done at an authorized dealer?

Pretty sure if enough people were interested the dealer could send someone to us to train us.

I would be interested in the class however I haven't taken any tech stuff yet so I don't meet the minimum requirements.

What requirements? The only requirements I saw was for an instructor, not the tech. Though I might be entirely wrongs on this.

hi guys,

You need a tech cert, that could be intro to tech or a nitrox card from a tech agency.

It does cover more than the regs, it is to cover everything in the line.

I would very much recommend the instructor schedule 2 full days unless the students have taken manuf clinics before, otherwise it will be too much to cover in a day

Oh, well if a nitrox card counts, I'll get one of those. I've already taken the class online, I just can't finish it because I bought the class in the SUDS auction and the local SDI stores won't finish the cert by showing me how to use the analyzer without paying for the whole course over again. *sigh* If nitrox would qualify me for the regs course I'd just bite the bullet and pay a second time.

Back
Top Bottom