Hollis F1 Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toconnor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a pair of F1s in XL. I would also be interested in any type of jetfin esque fin in xl (or that would fit a pair of size 11 drysuit boots). Need to have spring straps or be priced to where I could put a pair of them on and not break the bank. Must be negatively buoyant fins please.

thank you

Last edited:
You sure you want the XXL's ?????.....I wear 14 boots and the Hollis XXL's were too big, way too big.......The XL's fit just right.......

Thanks! Xls it is. I made the mistake of getting super rockets and they did not fit. Didn't want to repeat!

Thanks! Xls it is. I made the mistake of getting super rockets and they did not fit. Didn't want to repeat!
I

I would find somewhere to try them on. I have set rock boots for my drysuit and I wear size 11 boots and size 12 rock boots and the rock boots will not fit in XL Hollis F1 and they fit the XXL fine. I wear size 11 wetsuit boot the XXL are way to big but the XL fit fine unless they are really heavy soles and they are still little loose in XXL.

I am going to try and stop by a local shop to try some of these fins on. Thanks for all of the sizing tips.

Back
Top Bottom