Holmes & Watson...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson go on a camping trip, set up their tent, and fall asleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes his faithful friend. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replies, "I see millions of stars." "What does that tell you?" Watson ponders for a minute. "Astronomically speaking, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, it's evident the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a moment, and then finally spoke;

"Watson, you idiot, someone has stolen our tent."

Ah..the forest for the trees.

Good one NetDoc.

Chad

I saw the title of the thread and thought it was an up coming fight? I jumped in to find out if it was in Vegas or Atlantic city.
I see now that it was in the UK.:bonk:

Netdoc: Thanks for a good laugh. I'm a big fan of Sherlock. Our dog is named Mycroft! (Sherlock's smarter older brother for the youngsters in the audience).

Back
Top Bottom