Holy Sticker Shock !!! Sheck Exley book prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lol....

RJP busted me while I was alseep at the wheel...

"Hmm... assuming there is a 70+ year-old book on scuba diving, I wonder what info it might contain."

I should have said "70 year old books on diving" (you know, the old hard hat manuals). However, if we do turn up a 70 year old scuba book, it would be probably be prohibitively expensive to publish just because of the time travel delivery back and forth.

TSandM:6971883:
Caverns is a fascinating read -- it's not a textbook at all. It's more of a memoir, and one describing an era in diving which, thank God, is now gone. You will finish the book wondering how Sheck survived as long as he DID!
. Why thank God? Just a question not trolling or the like. I do love our history and more is made all the time are you just talking about the risk Sheck took to find better ways of diving or something more?

After reading these post I went and looked up "Caverns Measureless to man" on Amazon and found it new for $18.00 SOLD!!!! It came in tonight brand new still in plastic wrap from Jill Heinerth productions www.jillsdiveshop.com And it looks like a good read just thumbing through the book fast. Thanks for the turn on people good stuff!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom