Honeymoon destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thrive

Reaction score
Does anyone know a sunny/warm/not rainy place for July? I would like somewhere very quiet with few tourists. Really feel like I'm away from it all.

I considered micronesia, but it's too far. I am and would prefer to stay close to the North American time zone.

thrive:
Does anyone know a sunny/warm/not rainy place for July? I would like somewhere very quiet with few tourists. Really feel like I'm away from it all.

I considered micronesia, but it's too far. I am and would prefer to stay close to the North American time zone.

Somewhere in the Arizona desert probably fits this, but perhaps you also wish to scuba dive?

:banana:

scubasean:
Somewhere in the Arizona desert probably fits this, but perhaps you also wish to scuba dive?

:banana:

What? You're joking right? I'm not going to get into mentioning that this is a scuba board, and I wanted to go to a beach, where there wouldn't be a lot of people (ie non tourist destination, away from usa).

Aww forget it.

thrive:
What? You're joking right? I'm not going to get into mentioning that this is a scuba board, and I wanted to go to a beach, where there wouldn't be a lot of people (ie non tourist destination, away from usa).

Aww forget it.

I was just kidding... :)

I live near Lake Mich., it's beautiful in July and we have a great beaches on the south west side of Mi. The diving is not too cold, if you like fresh water. We are not so far from Ottawa either.

Caymaniac

Check out Anse Chastanet on St. Lucia. You might find it a bit too warm in July though. I would love to do Little Cayman in the summer but once agin you might find it a bit warm.

If you really want to get away from it all.. almost no tourists, great weather, and untouched diving.. try Anagada in the BVI's.

thrive:

July is going to be extrememly warm in the tropics.

That is why I would stay on the USA East Coast somewhere. The Carolinas perhaps. Even Florida is going to be really hot in July, so not there, although Florida is as far away as I would recommend in July. A Canadian lake dive may even be perfect for July.

Think. Think outside the box.

Maybe some of the Canuck divers on this board can help you with a nice Canadian diving destination. I do not know much about Canadia. But I do know they have some beautiful places to visit.

Consider Small Hope Bay Lodge, Andros Bahamas.

WW

check out the Grand Turk island....and the manta ray cottage...do a search.

also....barbados has a lot of great deals right now and it is easy to get around in even if you rent a car which i would recommend

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom