honeymoon suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unit240 once bubbled...
...sandy and out of the USA.

I was going to suggest Joe's Quarry but I guess the above quote rules that out.

Chad

Its a bit cooler than the Carribean, but my wife and I loved Bermuda. I'd live on that island if I could.

I recommend either the Southampton Princess or the Elbow Beach Resort. Nice beaches, great people, very quiet.

If a city hotel is more to your liking, chose the Hamilton Princess. However, call to make sure that they are done with the renovations.

The wreck diving is spectacular. Everything a wreck diver could ask for starting at 45 fsw and going down from there.

Hi....
A good place place for a honeymoon dive, I would sy is Mozambique. Whaleshark galore! Have you ever heard of Andre Hartman, the guy that dives with the Great White Sharks? Anyway, he's a good friend of mine and they have a diving operation in Gansbaai, South Africa and now also in Mozambique. I can honestly tell you it's Great! Anyway, if you'd like to see some diving pics of Mozambique and SA, visit www.westerncape.u-k.org You'll find some great pics, weather info and loads more. Got a pic attached for you aswell.

Hope this will help.
Happy Honeymoon!:eek:ut:

Just returned from my H/M... I know exactly what you're looking for!

You want sun? You want Romance? You want paradise? You want seclusion? You want Manta Rays? You want Dolphins? You want a quality resort? You want more sharks than you can shake a camera at?

You want Rangiroa in French Polynesia! Best credit card melt down yet!

DD - Pictures on my site soon if you're interested.

Tahiti is a great place for a honeymoon. In fact, my wife and I were the ony people in Tahiti during the first week of October who were NOT on honeymoon. When asked if we were we took much enjoyment in responding that we were there to get away from the kids!

Reason it's a great place for a honeymoon? Well, fab diving to start with, but it is also a very romantic and beautiful location, and the hotels are gorgeous, the food excellent, and as a honeymoon is also meant to be an extra special and extra expensive holiday, you can't get much more expensive than Tahiti (unless you pay for a trip on a Russian space rocket!)

The Caymans would be great if money is no object, my second choice would be Turks & Caicos. Both islands have great beaches,
(Brac and Little Cayman have great diving over the beach). Bonaire would be my third choice - but there's no beach. Cozumel would not be a choice for me, you have to be very concerned about what you eat and drink in any part of Mexico, I could tell you a few "crappy" stories............the diving is very good though.

Wishing you the best, congats
Caymaniac:wink:

I certainly wouldn't pick the Caribbean! :snoozer:

I would charter me a nice expensive dive-capable yacht and trundle around some remote part of the South Pacific for a few weeks, months, years.... :pirate:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom