Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving...+

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
We've been eating all day and watching football and golf's silly season games.

Hope y'all had a good one too!

Dee

Dee,

You poor thing ... Did they tie you up and drug you and subject you to torture too? I thought the hollidays were for nice family things and they go off and force you to watch GOLF ?!?!?

hehe

=-)

I had to sit through the torture of football,too! Thank God,not golf! But back to work today. I'll tell all the underwater critters in Cayman you said HI!

WATCH GOLF!!!!!!!!

About as exciting as the shopping channel.
It rained here all Thanksgiving day & is cold, (omgodgot2getadrysuit aggggggh)can't stand it any longer.

Thankfully golf is a quiet game so I read through most of it! Football wasn't so bad considering I won $10!

hmmm,

Next time the Television choices aren't so great try to imagine you only have 3 TV channels... Now, wanna see how easy it is to make golf "not so bad"?

Channel 1) 60 Mins: Rehashing past/present/future Clinton Sex Scandals

Channel 2) News: Florida's Voting counts have to start back over at "1" after someone loses count caused my Sesame Street on the TV in the background and the "Count (puppet)" starts counting cookies

Channel 3) ... or Golf ....

Ahhhh, Golf ain't so bad after all !!

=-)

Well, I had two very nice dives off Pompano Thanksgiving morning with 8 friends. We dived the Captain Dan and Sunkist Reef. I was able to snag a hogfish on the first dive and a lobster on the second. My daughter and I will enjoy a very good meal this evening as a result.

TV on Thanksgiving? No thanks!

Walter

King,
You have to admit, it's a different story when you go out and play golf, as apposed to simply watching it... you can make a golf lover out of just about anyone when you get to drive around in a golf cart, catch a buzzzz and lose a few (dare I say) balls.

Anyway, we too have digital cable and there's a bazillion channels but let's face it, when there nothing on T.V., it can be three channels or three hundred... that's why God gave us DVD's my friend!

Long live the DVD!, now only if the burner prices would come down... :wink:

Mario
Live to Dive
Dive to Live

Hi,

Could someone explain what Thanksgiving is all about. I've heard heard of it quite often but don't know anything about it. Is it a religeous holiday? or just an excuse for a piss-up and a feast.

Cheers,

Chris.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom