hope I'm not in trouble.......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
Just popped in to look around, and realized that I may be in violation of SB policy! I have been "directed" to,

"take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums.

You don't think they will come to my house....do you???

Oh, joy !!! I was awarded the contract on you !!!

The old "one shot - one kill" Kraken.

Take ya out at 800 yards first shot . . .

Yo be in a heep o'trouble, Bubba . . .

Just K-idding, of course!

the K

Heck Big K,

I was just programming his location in my Tom Tom.:rofl3:

Ok you take the shot,next one is mine :D

If they try to navigate the minefield in your lawn that you said was left by your neighbor's dog, I think you'd smell them coming early enough to take defensive action.

They might not....but if you still need me to "take care of" the old lady with the dog, just let me know, buddy.... ;-).

Just popped in to look around, and realized that I may be in violation of SB policy! I have been "directed" to,

"take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums.

If you send twenty dollars to those who reply to this thread we'll let you live. :coffee:

Nah, they’ll just nag you into submission.

:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom