Hotel Cozumel, AI, with Diving - $60/night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
Oops, that's each...

A FB friend shared this with me. There are pros & cons to the property, but I like it when I can find a good deal there. The food is okay, treat it as optional and go out to eat anytime you want to. DP is not my choice for diving, but for free...?!

Hotel Cozumel and Resort - All-Inclusive in Cozumel, MX | BookIt.com

Some dates are open.

Last edited:
For 2...!! :eyebrow:

A FB friend shared this with me. There are pros & cons to the property, but I like it when I can find a good deal there. The food is okay, treat it as optional and go out to eat anytime you want to. DP is not my choice for diving, but for free...?!

Hotel Cozumel and Resort - All-Inclusive in Cozumel, MX | BookIt.com

Some dates are open.
Sorry Don but it is per guest not for 2. Fine print is a bit-h. You may need a trip to the optometrist. I found Oct 31- Nov7 for 59 per person.

Those prices are still good, to bad there is no credit for non-diver.

Sorry Don but it is per guest not for 2. Fine print is a bit-h. You may need a trip to the optometrist. I found Oct 31- Nov7 for 59 per person.

Those prices are still good, to bad there is no credit for non-diver.
Sorry, tired eyes. Thanks.

I would bite at that but I can't see where the diving is included? I read 1 introductory pool dive...?

The first line shows how many days of two tank dives...

All Inclusive Plan:

• 5 Days of 2 tank morning Standard trips 8:30
  • Welcome Tank for bouyancy/ equipment check shore dive on arrival date. Prices do not include equipment or park fees. All Diving packages are with DIVE PARADISE.
  • Private balcony with accommodations
  • All Meals included
  • Snacks included
  • Beverages included (beer, tropical cocktails, house wine, and soft drinks)
  • Early morning coffee, juice, and pastry
  • 1 Freshwater swimming pool (family and adults)
  • Children's Mini Club (ages 5-11)
  • Gym open air
  • Beach Club with private pier and gazebo
  • Wireless Internet free access in the public areas and rooms. PC not included
  • 1 Snack Bar
  • 3 Restaurants - including
  • 4 Bars
  • Planned activities by resort entertainment staff throughout the day.
  • Nightly Shows in an open air theatre.
  • One free scuba diving introductory lesson in the swimming pool per guest
  • 15% off in all the Gift Shop (No restrictions apply)
  • All gratuities included

---------- Post added May 17th, 2015 at 08:47 PM ----------

Hmmm... That line is missing when I go to Check Rates

This seems like a really nice deal for a newly minted diver whose first time in Coz...

I took advantage of two of these trips with Dive Paradise when I was first certified and divining myself or with daughter. As a new diver they took great care of me and where considerate and patient with my naïve nature about the sport.

Hotel Cozumel was also a great place for the new diver and first time Coz visitor. I did breakfast there and then ate out each night. On my no dive day rented a Jeep at the hotel and drove around the island.

My second trip to Coz we stayed at Hotel Barracuda...sure wish I returned to Hotel Coz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom