Hotel Cozumel Amenities & Extra services

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's always free coffee in the restaurant. When I was there in March there was 2 packs of coffee in my room, not a very big pot though.
I often take coffee filters and coffee ground with me, then go to Mega and buy a $12 coffee maker for my room. I like lots of coffee!! Then I give it to someone when I leave.

I often take coffee filters and coffee ground with me, then go to Mega and buy a $12 coffee maker for my room. I like lots of coffee!! Then I give it to someone when I leave.

I limit mine to 2 cups in the morning, especially when diving. It makes me need to pee, usually in my wet suit.:rofl3:

I don't mind peeing in my wetsuit... but coffee sometimes gives me the craps - something I never want to do in my wetsuit, lmao!

I limit mine to 2 cups in the morning, especially when diving. It makes me need to pee, usually in my wet suit.:rofl3:
I limit to 2 quarts/morning and try to make sure I am in the water when I pee. Something to do on safety stops.

I do take one quart thermos with me. I'm stay at HotCoz in August so if I can fill the thermos at the cafeteria, I may not need to make coffee in the room.

What they really need is an option for a comfortable bed / pillow top addition. Last time I was there I really hated the beds.. I plan to hit up Mega and see if I can find a solution.. If not, then Playa..

Good to know, the wife has bad back might have to tag along.

Well hello there! That is why I need to raid people's coffee supply! I need to fill up the my Emergency Warming System.

In the event of an actual emergency you will be instructed to pee into a wet suit close to you, preferably your own, at depth! :cold:

I am going to Mega after I get there. A couple of years ago I bought two lawn chair cushions and put on the bed(different hotel). They were only about $8.00 each if I remember correctly.

Well hello there! That is why I need to raid people's coffee supply! I need to fill up the my Emergency Warming System.

In the event of an actual emergency you will be instructed to pee into a wet suit close to you, preferably your own, at depth! :cold:

Pans will be making his own special blend of fish food!:shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom