Hotel near town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cozumel Resort aka Hotel Cozumel, dive with Scuba Du. A good place to stay, and a
great dive operation... IMHO

Stortecky- We stayed at Scuba Club Cozumel and it is a great dive/hotel package that is close to town. It is an easy walk to Chedraui and town as well. How was Casa Del Mar? We have booked there in June because we have several non-divers who would be bored at Scuba Club with no TV's, etc. Have you written a trip report on your Casa Del Mar experience. If so I would like to read it. I did alot of searching and Hotel Barracuda is pretty inexpensive. I also found the Suites Bahia which had some good package deals but they do not have a pool from what I read. Remember to calculate you food into any non-inclusive package as it adds up. SCC has food included and that option is available at Hotel Coz and some of the others. We decided to book a cabana room at CDM to save on food and meet the various tastes of all the kids.

I Sorry, I will get a trip report up soon, I know how much I enjoyed reading other peoples.

We would give another positive recommendation for Vista del Mar. The rooms are clean, comfortable and have a great location. The boats can pick you up about a block from the hotel.

There are a lot of great recommendations in this theread but I'd forget about Villa Blanca if you're wanting something closer to town than Casa Del Mar, since it's really only 1 block closer. :D

We like hotel cozumel because: reasonable price, walking distance to town, nice pool, can get picked up by anyone at their pier, neat bar/cafe by water, AI food package available if you want it.

Back
Top Bottom