How about this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a live version with a few tweaks:
1- Lightened up the boat on the bottom as XJae suggested
2- Replaced the fade on the top and bottom with image of LP hoses as a border. This way the header and footer take up less of the height, which means more room for content (especially at lower resolutions). And it also looks cooler the way the content will scroll, from behind a hard border and not just dissapear somewhere in the middle of those fades as it scrolls.

Navigation isn't working yet.

I think any info people want will go there. email, links, etc.

Definitely coming along nicely!

Chris- Is the ocean shot on the top of the page one of the pics you took at Hortons Point?

Actually it's from Beach 9th St. The color in those shots was better than the Hortons Point shots.

Got some cool wide angle shots of the Verrazano, with my new lens, while sitting in traffic too!

I guess I'd say - all the info you see in the SB pofiles, plus user name on any scuba sites, address, and phone.

Of course that would be the most we'd put. Untill someone tells us to do so, the only info would be their Wreck Valley username and email. Separated by state,like the list Xjae made.
By the way thanks (less code for me to write now)

Cool I'll get started on building navigation and pages after the holiday.

Bad week at work and next week in Aruba!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom