How are the D Cards Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh take your time on the cards. :D I just can't wait to show it to the people on my dive boat.

I got my D-card! YAY! Awesome job, it looks great!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber, I'm glad you like it! Don't forget to bring to SoCal, you will need it here!

Dave

Teamcasa:
Ber, I'm glad you like it! Don't forget to bring to SoCal, you will need it here!

Dave

It's in my wallet :dork2: I'm going to use it as my primary card any time I can get away with it LOL!

trucker girl:
Ber- should we all show up at the office at Gilboa with our D-cards on Saturday? Think Jodi might go for that? Or are you and I the only certified dorks of the group?

LOL! Hmmmm, I'm not sure if we're the only ones. They only check my card once a year anyway.

Jodi is excellent with names and faces, I wish I was half as good with putting names to faces as she is. It was pretty embarassing the day I forgot my husband's name during an introduction. I went with admitting "I can't remember his name" instead of introducing him as "BooBoo Kitty" which was the only name I could remember at the time. (dork alert!)

Steve's definitely a dork, you can't hang around with someone in rabbit ears for as long as he has without being a dork LOL! The normal people make themselves scarce :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom