How are you guys backing up your digital photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sparky30 once bubbled...
I only managed to get one profile shot of my Goldfish.. and I had to crop that one too :)

I'm not sure, but it looks to me like you took the goldfish out of the tank and waited for him to stop moving! :eek:

Just kidding....anyway the real reason of this is to give you a link to an Olympus site that I found. It gives tutorials on using the 5050. Thought since it's new to you, it might help.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/lessons/default.asp?fordefault=1&val=9

Steve

I DO not want a 5050....I do NOT want a 5050....I do not NEED a 5050....

AND YOU AREN'T HELPING!!!

Dee once bubbled...
I DO not want a 5050....I do NOT want a 5050....I do not NEED a 5050....

AND YOU AREN'T HELPING!!!

You do to want it..You do to want it!!! You might not need it, but since when has that stopped any of us.

He (or she) who dies with the most toys wins, and I want to be firmly in the game! When I finally get sent to the poor house I want to have friends there. (Just kidding)

Anyway, from what I see, it sure looks like a sweet camera. Not that you need any help with your photos, but it certainly can't hurt mine! :D

Steve

I certainly can't argue with meeting friends in the poorhouse with me!

Tio Loco, from Digital Diver, was going diving the last day or so and give his new 5050 a try. He's promised a review and I can't wait to see an honest review from an actual non-pro user.

Dee once bubbled...
I certainly can't argue with meeting friends in the poorhouse with me!

Tio Loco, from Digital Diver, was going diving the last day or so and give his new 5050 a try. He's promised a review and I can't wait to see an honest review from an actual non-pro user.

I just saw Laz's posts on Digital Diver. I'm even more convinced! Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom