How did Santa treat you for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As a follow-up to a previous post asking what you were hoping for from Santa, now lets hear how everyone made out.

Me? No Ikelite DS-160. :depressed: But it's alright... I didn't think it was in the numbers anyway. I'm just glad that we were able to give our daughter an enjoyable and memorable xmas. Supposedly, I was to receive a PCa LED light but apparently Santa couldn't find one.

Here's to hoping all your wishes were fulfilled and that everyone have a happy, healthy holiday.

Santa (or his wife, at least) was very thoughtful. I got a new prescription mask (she kinda likes me being able to see my gauges), and a flash link for my digital camera and strobe setup. I'm happy...now if I could just find some warm water in which to test out my new toys!

I got the 5 disc special edition of BBC's "The Blue Planet: Seas of Life"

Cool!

Plus I was just taking the dog out for a walk, and saw a wild turkey fly out of a tree behind the house...I wasn't quite quick enough.

Nothing diving related but good times, close friends and intimacy all around. I love Christmas for this.

I need to buy a new drysuit. My wife wanted me to put it under the tree but I refused and instead I put my old drysuit on the internet for free provided the person who takes it really doesn't have the money to buy a new one.....

It really is better to give than to recieve.

R..

I got a Suunto SK-7 compass from my boyfriend, and a DSS mount for said compass from one of my dive buddies. Now, if only someone would give me some bungee, I'd be set! :D

I got premission to go buy a dive computer of my choice (but within budget reason). Now the question becomes which one? Looks like I have alot of posts to read.....

Both our kids are home.

My wife and daughter are off to Vegas for a few days tomorrow. My son and I have tickets to the World Junior Hockey Championships (quarter final and semi final).

I got socks for Christmas.

Life is good.

Scuba Related: Safety Sausage and Primary LED Dive Light

Semi-Scuba Related: $120 CAD cash (will turn into around $150 when converted to US Dollars), will be used for dive knife, shears, dive bag, maybe finger spool or other accessories

Non-Scuba related: Montreal Canadiens baseball cap, Montreal Canadiens 100 year history book, bath robe, slippers, blank Lightscribe DVDs, some changeable screwdriver, a couple magazines, lottery tickets and candy

My husband got my son and me each a certificate and the manual for the Rescue Class. We'll read the book this winter and then do the class together this summer.

I didn't really get any of the Scuba things I asked for mostly cause people did not really know what they were for and thought it would be a weird present, but I did get an Advanced Open Water class which I can't wait to take.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom