How do I save really interestng Posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay, I see that I used the word "bookmark" when I should have been using "subscribe". Is there someone to whom I could re-pose the question? Sorry for the malapropism . . .

-Bryan

Hmm. Ok. I follow you now. Thread Tools should pull down a list that has "show printable version" "email to friend" or "subscribe".

What browser are you using? it might be something flakey with that.

I'm using IE 6.0 under Win98 but your question about browsers reminded me that I should have shut everything down and rebooted before asking for help. (I tend to let my pc run for days without rebooting, with Seti@Home chewing up the excess cycles.)

So I rebooted and now I can get the drop-down menus atop a thread page to appear just fine, although I do have to be patient--there's a few miles of old country copper between my phone and the nearest switch in town. Yup, still on dialup.

Anyway, while I'm pointlessly pestering you, do you know who I might ask to delete my ill-considered stab at a custom title?

Thanks!
-Bryan

eponym:
Anyway, while I'm pointlessly pestering you, do you know who I might ask to delete my ill-considered stab at a custom title?

As I went to find a link to post for you; I see you already found the thread that was talking about the custom titles.

Spectre:
As I went to find a link to post for you; I see you already found the thread that was talking about the custom titles.

Yes, I've petitioned Natasha on the assumption she has the authority and access to delete my custom title. That feature has been made inaccessible to me as a regular user, else I'd deal with it myself.

Do you think Natasha is the one to ask, then? As I haven't heard back on my original request to her for a week now, should I PM her?

Thanks for the help!
-Bryan

eponym,
I've taken care of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom