How do YOU hold your snorkle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernShrinkage:
Down the front of my wetsuit to impress the ladies DUHHH:11:
Hummm? Gonna have to try that! That may be the best answer yet:D

MaxBottomtime:
If I'm diving in Laguna Beach where the law requires a snorkel in your possesion I duct tape it to the back of my tank. The rest of the time it's buried somewhere in my garage until I decide to go snorkelling.

Are you serious about the law thing :confused: I was told in europe they dont even teach with it not part of a BOW class

Hummm, the water is state property and i don't know how a city could regulate that. Im sure they did but I don't think it would stand up in court.

No SOFs, thats just wrong!

my snorkel is quite long and flexible, a small purge valve and resevoir beneath the mouth piece help comfort when my snorkel is being blown out...lol

hey now....I am VERY PROUD of this set up! Thats the rubber thingies on my halcyon webbing...probably not kosher, but it works grat. Even makes donning and doffing a bit easier as now my harness is a little stiffer.

DSC_0165-2.jpg
[/IMG]

JB says I am a dork.

Is that thing attached to a stoma inserted into your lungs!

Wildcard:
the entire SCUBA community is holding there regs wrong.:wink:

What'd I miss??:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom