How do you know when you have enough?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Earlier this year I met a young woman in the Philippines who was doing some rebreather training that took her to 100m.

She wasn't that into diving and said that she was only doing it because her boyfriend was really keen and had paid for her.

True story.

Welcome to 2010 people.

That's really unfortunate. 100m on a rebreather is somewhere you should only be because you want to be, not because someone else wants you to be there.

Any woman who didn't appreciate her partner paying for her to do a Trimix CCR course just doesn't deserve to be dating a diver.

He should have put an advert here on Scubaboard.... "girlfriend wanted, will pay for all diving certs to CCR Trimix". I'd have grown my hair long, seen a surgeon and dropped him an email. :mooner:

He should have put an advert here on Scubaboard.... "girlfriend wanted, will pay for all diving certs to CCR Trimix". I'd have grown my hair long, seen a surgeon and dropped him an email. :mooner:

My hair's already long. Just sayin'...

Still trying to convince yourself your ready?

Nope. Everyone who posted here gave some great responses, which helped me sort it all out. Well, that and a conversation with one of my instructors. Thanks everyone!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom