Votes: 44 64.7%
  • on the floor somewhere

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • dsassembled everything and keep on each individual proteced case

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

from Walgreens are great for wetsuits and are only a $1.00 a piece. They are @ two inches wide in the shoulder area... which is just perfect for neoprene.

Dxtreme once bubbled...
Do we really need a specific hanger made for BC ??? Can i just use 3 cheap plastic hanger for the BC ?999

Need? Of course not. However, after spending $600 on a BC, I'm willing to spend another $20 on a heavy hanger built specifically for BC's.
I also love the boots, gloves and hood hanger, worth every penny it cost.

My place is so small that I live with my equipment all the time. We kind of hang together, watch TV, read the paper, you know the usual. Good company actually.....

Jimi

I quess i'm almost like everybody else when it come to store my scuba gear.

I have a back wall located within my wife's laundry area where i use to hang my fins' bc and both wet & drysuit bags'. Naturally all in neat order. Also i don't want to forget the black wetsuit .

As for my regs, and undergarments and various misc equipment, i lay them flat within a rubbermaid container which gives the regs good protection.

I also have another small cubby hole where i use to store my scuba tank & weights, ect....

safe diving guys...

sam

Hanging in the closet and placed on shelves until packed for next dive excursion. Takes a whole closet and most of one room for dive gear and surveying gear.:D

I put went to WalMart and got a cheap shower rod to go across the tub/shower. The BC's and regs are hung up on the BC Hanger. Fins, Masks, snorkel will go into the second bedroom when they are dry. Most equipment will stay in a rubbermaid container until the next trip

My drysuit gets washed off and hung until dry - then rolled and packed in its stuff sack.

My BC, regs, and accessories get dried and then packed into a large Tupperware container w/lid for storage. Fins are kept in my car truck along with reel, float and 'dive box' laden with spare parts, tools, etc.

I have an equipment room with a work bench on one wall, peg boards and a rack on another, shelving and bins on the 3rd wall and the 4th is for maps and a book case. All my scuba, caving, climbing, paddling, sailing, backpacking, skiing and cycle items have their own peg, hanger, bin or spot on the shelf. So after the gear is cleaned and inspected it goes away. Well maybe not right after it's clean and not soon enough for my wife, but it does get put away in its proper spot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom