How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am just saddened that everyone reserves all their sympathy for the hot girl.

Creepy stalkers are people too you know.

That's among the most depressing things I've read here.

It's also among the most damning, judgmental, blinkered, offensive, sexist and downright stupid things I've read here as well.

Don't forget "correct."

Terry

I did not look at all the posts but. I think she likes to get hit on but you do not like it. If she wants to turn off all male divers have her not wipe her nose when she comes out of the water, that's a big turn off and no one will look at her.

Tell her to burp, fart, and pee in her wetsuit and not rinse it out.

If she can't bring herself to do that, tell her to get over it and enjoy the attention while she still can. :)

Are you kidding, a woman that will burp, fart, and pee in her wetsuit? That's a dream girl!!!! Add to that dringing beer and she will be swarmed by guys!!!! :eyebrow:

Crap. I don't drink beer. :wink:

Don't forget "correct."

Terry

Crap.

Ask the (very pretty) ladies of the Philippine Paradise Divers; Iris_ice, Van, Ish, Rhadamantus et al how many times they got hit on by me, Wolverine, Pakman and others in 2005, 2006, 2007 etc. etc.

All of the guys were there alone (no wives, girlfriends etc.) on diving trips, generally helpful, pleasant, and in no way trying to get into anyone's knickers.

I honestly believe you're trying to see something that, more often than not, simply isn't there. Perhaps that says more about you than you're prepared to admit.:blinking:

Crap.

Ask the (very pretty) ladies of the Philippine Paradise Divers; Iris_ice, Van, Ish, Rhadamantus et al how many times they got hit on by me, Wolverine, Pakman and others in 2005, 2006, 2007 etc. etc.

All of the guys were there alone (no wives, girlfriends etc.) on diving trips, generally helpful, pleasant, and in no way trying to get into anyone's knickers.

I honestly believe you're trying to see something that, more often than not, simply isn't there. Perhaps that says more about you than you're prepared to admit.:blinking:

You can have any opinion you wish, however I'll put my bet on millions of years of evolution and biology. Most human males (and females) are programmed to like attractive members of the opposite sex. They might not act on it, but it's there.

Perhaps that says more about you than you're prepared to admit.:blinking:

It says I didn't sleep though Biology or Psychology.

Terry

You can have any opinion you wish, however I'll put my bet on millions of years of evolution and biology.

Terry

I'll bet on evolution, in a literal sense, too; the ability to evolve and adopt social mores and conventions.

I'll also base my opinion on empirical evidence, thanks.

Most human males (and females) are programmed to like attractive members of the opposite sex. They might not act on it, but it's there.

Who said anything about not finding people attractive?

So it's impossible for me (or anyone else) to be polite or helpful without a hidden agenda?

Sorry, I can't accept that - I've seen it happen too many times.

It says I didn't sleep though Biology or Psychology.

Touche.

I managed some decent snoozing studying French Existentialism and related Philosophy, but that's not strictly germane to the issue.:no:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom