How girls can avoid being hit on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let me explain it in men:

You're on a boat, on vacation, (most alcohol least regret unlimited sex zone. Well you practically never leave the unlimited sex zone, you just don't know it). You can't hide on a boat, baby. You're wearing a bikini and you're on vacation. You look tanned. You must be crazy to say no to a little summer fling? Women like experienced guys. Women like muscled guys... Women like guys, period!! If you're avoiding, you're frigid. If you confront and openly reject them, you're equivalent of a female dog. And you'll hear how dirty minded you are and that they have daughters at your age or you don't know the jargon and how professional they actually are ... yada yada...

So the answer is: girls simply can't, regardless. It doesn't matter if you're on a boat or not. Men will try, no matter what. Avoid it, respond to it, or give 'em hell.

Dive with me... I don't hit on my dive buddies (but they can hit on me).

Okay we are reaching almost 20 pages full of answers to your question about your friend. And still not one picture of this ulitmate beauty, does she really exist?

Dive with me... I don't hit on my dive buddies (but they can hit on me).

I wouldn't hit on you even if you were the last man on earth -no offence-

Here is your answer if they hit on her tell her to slap them.

Stop the presses, Woman gets hit on, Men are pigs.
Unless she's underage, tell her to enjoy and exploit the attention. If she's underage tell her to bring that point up loud enough that everyone on the boat hears it.

Wow there are some rough responses here to the tune of "suck it up" and "what do you expect"...

In my experience girls get hit on a bit more when diving because of the un-even ratio and the "mob" mentality (some other guy is hitting on her so I can too).

My suggestion is to either ignore the comments which may or may not actually work... or to in a very serious but polite and straightforward manner say something like "I would prefer it if you didn't make comments like that." I think if you say that loud enough other guys will hear it and respect the request as well.

I give a lot of people a hard time with jokes and sarcasm and most of the time it is taken as a joke... no harm no foul. However if someone directly asks me to stop, I will promptly do so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom