How long after having a child was it before you dived again?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VERY important!!

i stopped my boss from naming her 3rd son Christopher Peter about 10yrs ago

reason being is the kids surname is Skin

can you imagine roll call.... "Skin, Chris P Skin"... (say it quickly)

Sounds like he might be pre-disposed to sunburn or to develop a taste for fried chicken!? LOL!

Initials are also something to consider.

It will be just over 1 year for me. I am still nursing (weaning right now). I am back into my custom drysuit too!

when I found out I was pregnant I stopped scuba but I still free dived for abalone till I was 4 months..then I had to stopped cuz even with two guys pulling on the zipper I could no longer fit in my wetsuit...

I had a C-section but resumed diving as soon as I got the ok to resume normal workouts...and got back in shape...we took our son everywhere with us..
when we went out fishing in the inflatable I would wrap him in blankets and lifejackets then stuff him under the spray shield where he'd fall asleep...

He started swim lessons at 6 months and free diving at 5 yrs...he got his first abalone at 8yrs and certified scuba at 12 yrs...he's now an advanced diver who would be a great DM but just doesnt have the time to dive due to college and work...:eyebrow:

PS: Congrats on you good news..(I like the name Flipper!)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom