How many Chicago Bear fans we got here?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nfl_miami_dolphins.jpg

Remember 1985????

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

So much for the perfect season.
Miami played a better game today.
Jim Breslin

Much as I hated to see the Bears lose to the Dolphins today, perhaps it is actually fulfilling the repeat... Dolphins beat them in '95 on the Bears' road to taking the Stupid Bowl! Go Bears!

Record doesn't matter. Points for/against doesn't matter. Winning margin doesn't matter.

The only thing that does matter is the team that gets the Vince Lombardi trophy each year.

Ok -I may be a little bit ahead of myself, but when its 15 degs outside ya just gotta look for something good.
Should I pack my diving gear for Miami ?
Jim Breslin

JBRES1:
Ok -I may be a little bit ahead of myself, but when its 15 degs outside ya just gotta look for something good.
Should I pack my diving gear for Miami ?
Jim Breslin

No dont pack just yet . Give me a break you call that a WIN:mooner: today. Look if by some mean s the Bear s Make the Super Bowl. I sure hope that they play my home town team SAN DIEGO CHARGERS who as of today are like your BEAR s 10 and 2 and if i may add a MUCH BETTER TEAM.:popcorn: :popcorn: :D then DA BEARS :rofl3: :rofl3:

"Just Win, Baby!" Al Davis.

This is just Chi-town's second instance of winning ugly.

The Dolphins lost today. My daughter who has season tickets for them is REALLY P.O.ed.

Winning Ugly should be the Bear's new chant.
Todays game was plain ugly.
But what I really want to know is where do the drunk Bear's fans get their cash to drink all that they do during the game.
A beer is $6.50 at the game and I saw quite a few over served fans that must have had a good 10 beers each.
To me this would be the cost of a 2 tank dive someplace nice.

Well all I can say is that these drunks made me look really good in my kid's eyes.
Plus it was an added sideshow to the bad play on the field.
Jim Breslin

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! da bers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom