How many days are you spending at DEMA?

How many days should a person plan for DEMA?

• 1 day - in and out rock star style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 days

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 3 days

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 4+ days

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob9000

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Edit: I should have made the title: How many days should a person plan for DEMA?

I am curious how many days a person should plan for DEMA. I'm sure this depends on how many sessions a person is attending. I was originally thinking to spend two days with attending some sessions, but now I am thinking three days to allow more time for walking the floor. What do you think?

I will be there from Monday to Sunday! It should be fun. ScubaBoard has rented a house for the week! Wooooooooooooo Whooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

How long to stay probably depends on what you want to get out of DEMA.
How recently have you been to DEMA? What seminars interest you? What exhibitor’s booths interest you? etc.
This URL shows a list of the exhibitor-sponsored seminars:
DEMA Show
DAN alone offers over 8 hours of seminars.
In my case, I haven’t been to DEMA since the last time it was in Vegas three years ago, so I will attend all four days.

4 days.

I am attending several seminars & training sessions as well as walking the floor looking at the new toys. I am in the market for ANOTHER new drysuit and what better place to find one!!!

I'll be there for more than 4 days working at the PDIC International booth.

Multiple answers to that question... If you own a dive biz, you owe it to yourself to go for as long as you can and hit seminars and updates and the floor. If you are a DM or Instructor and not directly involved with running a business, you probably should attend some updates and hit the floor for a day or day and a half to keep track of what's out there.

We're going for all the show, and then some... 14 days total... we don't get out much.

I will be in Vegas for 4 full days, one half day and leaving early the final day. Since I jsut became a DC and working at a shop more it will be my first DEMA so I will check out the floor and have have seminars to check out and a few equipments course.

I want to be there all four days. It's a big show, lot's of walking so bring comfy shoes. I always end up chatting with folks at their booths and then the last day seems to be there before you know it. I've always gotten some important info at the seminars and they cut into floor time so it's easy to be busy the whole four days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom