How many divers are dog lovers/owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My what big ears they have :) the better to ignore you with, I'm sure!

Oh you have no idea! Especially Sadie...the brown one! (Both on big ears and ignoring me!) She just dances to the beat of her own drummer...:cool2:

Their big ears make up the butterly shape their markings make on their face...hence the name Papillon which means butterfly in French.

Well, Magic is doing quite nicely. She's been on her own during the daytime this week whilst "mom" works at the LDS. While I'm gone she has run of the back yard with a dog door into the garage (she's already figured out how to use it). Inside the garage I have 6X6X4ft high pen with bedding, water, food dish, a fan & a radio for entertainment (Gosh!:shocked2: she almost has it better than me:D). We're still working on the housebreaking thing (we've had a few "accidents here & there), but she is starting to tell me that she wants out by scratching the back door. She's also started tormenting the poor cat by pouncing on him when he passes by (man,... does he hate that). He's declawed, so he really can't hurt her, he just makes a racket by hissing & growling at her. Here some pictures of her playing "fetch" (a lab's favorite game) with me tonight.

Attachments

• Magic 001.jpg
    Magic 001.jpg
    396.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Magic 002.jpg
    Magic 002.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Magic 003.jpg
    Magic 003.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Magic 004.jpg
    Magic 004.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 29
LOL "latte dog" I love that :D They are beautiful for sure!

My two being dorks in the living room
CIMG2681.jpg
Are they playing "yong yong"? Our two do that as well...its hilarious.

My dog, Cody, turns 15 next month!

Attachments

• IMG00005.jpg
    IMG00005.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 31
My dog, Cody, turns 15 next month!
Cody looks so much like my previous dog, Kiddo, who passed away last year. (this pic is a few years old)
kiddo.jpg

G'Day all,
Thought I would jump in and add my 2 cents.
I have a 9 yr old AMSTAFF named Prince Rufus. (American Staffordshire Terrier aka pitbull) Dont know what I would do without the little guy.
We have a sitter that takes him while we are off globetrotting.
Cerb

tstormdiver - congats on the new family member, adorable for sure!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom