How many divers are dog lovers/owners?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Katie chilling in the beanbag chair after spending the whole day swimming and playing fetch the stick. She was so sore she could hardly move when she tried to get up.

Ber :lilbunny:

I have a young German Shepard (rescued). He's still a handful but is getting better, and he and my son really love love each other (what could be better for a 12 year old).

Count me in . How many does that make?

Did I kill it?

I am a Yellow Lab lover too.

I fell asleep on the couch and she climbed up on me and the wife snapped a pic.

Sleepytime.jpg

aw look at all the great labbies! Check out my link to help lab rescue in florida. All dogs are great IMO but I have a huge soft spot for labs!

How did I miss this thread? GREAT pics!!! I have two toy spaniels (a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and an English Toy Spaniel) and I foster both breeds as well.

Here's Barkley, my CKCS. He's a little older now, but I like this water-related shot of him.
IMGP1184.JPG

Here's Sweet Pea, my ETS, aka Lil' Alien Doggy.
IMGP0777.JPG

We have a mini dachshund and he stays at home pretty well by himself. If we are gone for a longer period of time we have some friends that can come over and let him out.

Attachments

• n150100129_30886030_6968.jpg
    n150100129_30886030_6968.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 27
We have a wonderful husky who gets boarded in a two room suite with treats like walks daily and people attention. It get pretty costly!

I have a sable pomeranian.
She stays at home with my husband when I go on trips, or if we go away together she will go to my sister's house w/ her doggie cousin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom