How many military/ex-military people on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Inspector#2 once bubbled...
and brown and black oh yeah and tan. Had to look down.
Extra in Desert Storm the movie, maybe be staring in DS2.
Any of Lord Strathcona's Horse or Princess Patricia's out there? Played with your folks around Edmonton.

Dave

I think that Coyote is a LdSh. I was trained in Gunnery and Tp Cmdr by the LdSH.

Ontario Diver once bubbled...

I think that Coyote is a LdSh. I was trained in Gunnery and Tp Cmdr by the LdSH.

:yea: You guessed right OD, HQ Sqn and Recce Sqn:hiding: now posted to the Armour School in Gagetown

Coyote

Old dude diving discounts. They buddied me up with a guy who was 60 last year when I went with a group to Nassau. He was 2 years older than me. We hit it off really well.

He dove with Nitrox. He had plenty of breathing gas left when my air tank was depleted. So over the winter I got certified for nitrox. I hope to use it for the first time down in Mexico in March.

BILLB once bubbled...
23 years US Navy. Never went to sea. Did all my travels on a P3.
Can you spell p-e-r d-i-e-m ?
Rick :)

Coyote once bubbled...

:yea: You guessed right OD, HQ Sqn and Recce Sqn:hiding: now posted to the Armour School in Gagetown

Coyote

Cool, I trained at Gagetown with the 42nd Highland Reg. when I was with the 126 MI BN and with I was attached to the 10th SF.

About 3 or 4 years ago our unit from the US (Blackhawks and Apaches) trained with LdSH and the light infantry at the base around Wainwright (sp?). We had a great time and the Canadians were a blast after hours!!! I've got to respect a military that has hot soup, coffee, and peanutbutter sandwiches available 24/7!
The nurses at the base in Edmonton were pretty hot too. (I had a little accident with alcohol that required a couple IV's to fix.)

Dave

Ranger Squad Leader in Sweden. Thrown out from the reserves 2000
when they realized we don't need everyone any more.

I just noticed this thread.

I have not been in the military, and at this point you might say I am too old and decrepit.

Thank you to everyone that has served to keep the United States free. To those that are active today, godspeed. This is going to be a tough year.

Inspector#2 once bubbled...
About 3 or 4 years ago our unit from the US (Blackhawks and Apaches) trained with LdSH and the light infantry at the base around Wainwright (sp?). We had a great time and the Canadians were a blast after hours!!! I've got to respect a military that has hot soup, coffee, and peanutbutter sandwiches available 24/7!
The nurses at the base in Edmonton were pretty hot too. (I had a little accident with alcohol that required a couple IV's to fix.)

Dave

Dave,
You spelled Wainwright right. I was there at the same time as you, I was in regimaental transport with the LdSH. Were you in Suffield as well? Suffield is one of those places that's so flat that you can watch ypur dog run away for three days. Are you National Guard or Regular Army?

Coyote:armed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom