How Many "Solo Divers" Begin and End Solo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

christianweber:
as like to do in a relationship , i like to watch out for them , the are significant to me , at least the ones i dove with .

I would hope that you keep the same careful watch over ANY dive buddy you are with....regardless of their gender.

people are different and that is good so . that makes life interressting.
for me it is a lill different i care over woman and kids more than over a guy ,thats the way how it is !!

I started diving solo from day one and most of this is done from shore. I do own a boat, but when I dive from it there is always someone on the boat, at least, for obvious reasons. One out of fifty dives is with a buddy, but they are always someone I know and trust~ as far as I'm concerned a buddy is an obligation, you have no choice but to complete the dive with your buddy, no matter when that happens to be. Solo diving is different and for me at least, requires a different mind set, the dive starts and ends differently as far as preparation is concerned (both mentally and equipment wise). I do contact my wife and she knows where and when, as well as my arrival home, beyond that, I'm on my own. As far as depth goes, that depends on the day, the dive, and what I feel like doing~ preperation and confidence and comfort in the water. Safe diving, Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom