How many tanks do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 4, two for Saturday and two for Sunday. If I could get a fill Sunday morning I would only have two, I hate paying the $10 vip sticker fee on all 4 tanks. I could not imagine paying it on 10 or more tanks.

I have 4, two for Saturday and two for Sunday. If I could get a fill Sunday morning I would only have two, I hate paying the $10 vip sticker fee on all 4 tanks. I could not imagine paying it on 10 or more tanks.

I'm willing to bet that most of us with a fleet of tanks inspect our own. I know I do, if I didn't it would cost me over $500 a year just in visuals :shakehead:

I'm willing to bet that most of us with a fleet of tanks inspect our own. I know I do, if I didn't it would cost me over $500 a year just in visuals :shakehead:

I inspect mine too. What do you do for stickers? I DM for a shop, so I get their VIP stickers.

1 set HP130s doubles
1 set HP100s doubles
1 set LP85s doubles
1 set LP72 doubles
2 x HP130 singles
2 x HP100 singles
5 x AL80 stages
3 x AL40 deco bottles
3 x AL6 argon bottles
1 x AL14 argon bottle

Total: 24 cylinders

I split those with my wife.

Do you guys ever have any issues using the generic VIP stickers? I've always used ones from my shop, and have had some people tell me that some shops dont like to fill tanks with generic stickers.

Do you guys ever have any issues using the generic VIP stickers? I've always used ones from my shop, and have had some people tell me that some shops dont like to fill tanks with generic stickers.

one shop by me doesn't like to fill tanks with generic stickers on them. If they have contact info or an ID or something to that extent he has no issues filling them. However, none of the shops that I go to (Boston, MA area) had any issues filling my tanks with the PSI stickers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom