How much to sell Atomic T2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luke Brickman

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, so I haven't been diving in a long, long time. I have a bag of what (used to be) top of the line equipment for me and my wife, and has only been used once, yes, once. I walked into a shop and dropped 15k at the time hehe.

Anyway, I'm trying to sell some of it and have no clue where to start.

I have two Atomic T2 Titanium regulators. I'm thinking $400? Is this too high? Looking to sell them pretty quickly. It comes with all the manuals, etc. Only used on one dive.

Where should I list them? Ebay, on the forums... etc?

Last edited:
eBay will net you less than here on the classifieds.

Scubaboard will net you more, at the cost of being able to back up what you are saying.

Less junk here. Higher prices. For that reason, I buy my used stuff on e Bay, recognizing that I need to be more critical of what I'm going to have to service...

Caveat emptor...

I have one and don't want yours but I would have said $500 - maybe a little more since it's only used once. It;s got the seat saver so just needs a quick service most likely - Ti doesn't corrode

Though not much use, the regs are going to need to be serviced as o-rings dry out so I would ask $500-$550. Add $100 if they have an atomic backup second stage like a Z2 (it some other brand add nothing). FWIW Ti Regs do not really hold their valve very well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom