How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive_lover88

Contributor
Reaction score
Singapore...(A nice city where i'm loving it!!)(".
# of dives
50 - 99
I m wondering about you teens if you do alot of dives?
Do you have to travel alot to get to the nearest divesites?

I'm a AOW, so far i have logged 21 dives, this isnt much as i was only certified in Dec '04, i make it a point that i will go for a weekend of diving(6 dives) up in Malaysia every 2 mths,if i have the cash or time, i will do my best to go diving once a month.

The place that i normally go diving is in malaysia,not that Singapore dont have any divesites ,but i dont really fancy muck diving...so i normally go up to malaysia,the trip up would normally take 3+hrs on the road and another 4hrs on the boat to the island

I've been diving two years and I only have 46 dives. I need to start diving more!!!

Any NJ divers?

Where in Malaysia do you dive?

I got certified in Apr 05, recently just clocked the 7th dive.

i have logged 15 dives at aur,1st time was when i went there for my AOW training,the sea condition was crappy but the vist was very good(comparing the dives that i made in muck conditions in S'pore)!! The second time i went, the vist was not good,the instructors were saying that it was due to the spawning of the corals

Aur is cool, the stuffs are so cool...

ok... then why rescue diver? what specialty course under advance did u take anyway? i'm gonna take my own sweet time b4 going advance... or see how things go, maybe i will end up as a divemaster someday...

I'm planning to do my DM course before i have to enlist for NS(i have 3 more yrs before i finsh my diploma,i'm in a polytechnic). For my advanced i did Deep,U/W navi,Night,Multilevel and drift. During this time before i go for rescue,i plan to do some specialty like PPB and search and recovery,maybe i may also do equipment specialty...but for now i juz going to dive.I'm planning to become an instructor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom