How to Attract Interest in Scuba from the Local Scouts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scouters on Scuba boards?

Is there a place here on Scubaboard for divers who are scouters??? Venture crews, BSA, GSA??

074_2.jpg I organized our troop's summer camp this year, and we are going to Broad Creek in MD, which uses Guppy Gulch quarry for much of their high adventure. 9 of our boys signed up for Trek 4-"Navy Seals". It reminds me of the Manhunt game combined with the old school NAUI drills. They don't use scuba, but they DO jump off cliffs and use ziplines to enter the water wearing snorkeling gear! We're leaving in a couple of days.

image008.jpg
This March I brought a group of our scouts down to Lansdale YMCA for BSA scuba patch/ DSD. Indian Valley Scuba did a nice job. The boys really enjoyed it.

Is there a place here on Scubaboard for divers who are scouters??? Venture crews, BSA, GSA??

This forum used to be just for scouts/scouters but was renamed Scuba Teens to broaden the scope (I think)

Back
Top Bottom