How to explain new purchases

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is'nt this the story about, " My wife said it's either Diving or me - Im sure going to miss her..."

Well, at some point in the future, let her know that you cancelled a dive that you had really wanted to do because there is something you want to do for her.

Take her out to the jewelry store and buy her a nice diamond ring.

That's good for about 4-5 years.

the K

Hey, Im a woman and it is common practice for a woman to reduce the price of her purchase by 70% and then say its been reduced further in the sale when she is asked how much she paid for an item by her partner......so play her at her own game! You only live once

The Kraken:
Well, at some point in the future, let her know that you cancelled a dive that you had really wanted to do because there is something you want to do for her.

Take her out to the jewelry store and buy her a nice diamond ring.

That's good for about 4-5 years.

the K
If I did that, my wife would be spending at least the next 4-5 years wondering what I'd done, or was feeling so guilty about!

Well, not only do you get to give her a gift of immense beauty and love, but you also get to give her something about which to ponder from time to time.

The mysteries of life, and so forth . . . .

the K-ryptic One

JS1scuba:
This one is easy. First tell her you love her. Then explain that you had a choice in choosing an extra curricular activity and you chose diving. The other choice was to become a heroine addict.
On the right track... I'm passionate about life and everything I do - it's one of the qualities my bride likes in me. So I just tell the Lovely Young Kat the truth: that diving is my mistress. :D
Rick

My husband never has to explain anything--he just has to be able to afford two!:D

Rick Murchison:
On the right track... I'm passionate about life and everything I do - it's one of the qualities my bride likes in me. So I just tell the Lovely Young Kat the truth: that diving is my mistress. :D
Rick

And that is why Uncle Ricky wears a hat - so ya can't see the knot that the Lovely Young Kat jerked in his head !!! :D

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom