How To Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mempilot

Contributor
Reaction score
How do I change the text under my name? I did it once, but would like to change it again. I just can't find where to do it. Thanks.

Go to "User CP"
then go to "edit profile"
should be right there (mine is).

Everyone's messing me up with these avatar changes... I think my mind looks at them as if they were everyones face. LOL.

Jason

The text I'm trying to change is the "Say huh?" under mempilot. I don't see that in the profile section of the CP. Maybe they took it away from non-paying members?

BTW, the avatar is a picture of me. You don't see the resemblence? :)
Jason B:
Go to "User CP"
then go to "edit profile"
should be right there (mine is).

Everyone's messing me up with these avatar changes... I think my mind looks at them as if they were everyones face. LOL.

Jason

mempilot:
The text I'm trying to change is the "Say huh?" under mempilot. I don't see that in the profile section of the CP. Maybe they took it away from non-paying members?

BTW, the avatar is a picture of me. You don't see the resemblence? :)
The resemblance is obvious. The round little body is a dead giveaway.
Actually, you can't change what it says under your name. I should know, I had to post a whole bunch to get rid of the comment on my intestinal health, (Regular Member) and now I have been branded a (Senior Member). So un PC to pick on the old people. But if you send a request to Tech Admin they might change it for you. Otherwise you have to be 'special', either SB staff, possibly instructor, or supporting member.

And just what is wrong with "Say huh?" I guess you could change it to "Servant of Princess Pue" :D Or "I live to serve the Pue". I have many other ideas if you need them. :) Some actually fit to print.

I guess we used to be able to change it and now we can't. I'll live with "Say Huh?". I wanted to change it to "You will respect my authoritah!" or "MODCOP" or something else, but oh well. For any mods lurking, I'm just kidding about the MODCOP thing. I wouldn't want the fake badge to fool anybody. :)

pennypue:
The resemblance is obvious. The round little body is a dead giveaway.

Actually, you can't change what it says under your name. I should know, I had to post a whole bunch to get rid of the comment on my intestinal health, (Regular Member) and now I have been branded a (Senior Member). So un PC to pick on the old people. But if you send a request to Tech Admin they might change it for you. Otherwise you have to be 'special', either SB staff, possibly instructor, or supporting member.

And just what is wrong with "Say huh?" I guess you could change it to "Servant of Princess Pue" :D Or "I live to serve the Pue". I have many other ideas if you need them. :) Some actually fit to print.

mempilot:
I guess we used to be able to change it and now we can't. I'll live with "Say Huh?". I wanted to change it to "You will respect my authoritah!" or "MODCOP" or something else, but oh well. For any mods lurking, I'm just kidding about the MODCOP thing. I wouldn't want the fake badge to fool anybody. :)

I'd say I'd handcuff you for impersonating an officer, but I don't have the authority. :D

mempilot:
That option was open to all for a while, then accidentally left open for new joins for a while.

Now it's available to Supporting members or by Mod approval.

Thanks Don. Kinda what I figured. Do supporting members get amnesty from occasional runins with da law?
DandyDon:
That option was open to all for a while, then accidentally left open for new joins for a while.

Now it's available to Supporting members or by Mod approval.

mempilot:
Thanks Don. Kinda what I figured. Do supporting members get amnesty from occasional runins with da law?
Doubt it. Greeters have to watch it more, and Mods set good examples.

mempilot:
Only the misdemeanors, the full fledged felonies you like to commit are NOT covered.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom