How will we recognize each other in MAY 2010?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is not to replace the May 2010 roster, but it's my annual posting of my SBers recognition scheme. You are welcome to participate, or not.

I have acquired a roll of brightly colored surveyor's tape, the kind made of that stretchy plastic with no adhesive. Surveyors use it to flag stakes and mark trees, etc; you can see it, literally, a mile away, and you can get it at any hardware store for a buck or two. This year I am going with "day-glo" orange.

Anyway, I will attach a streamer of it to my dive bag when I go out on a boat, a belt loop when I go to town, and anything else that the Fashion Police (aka my wife) will allow. It will be obvious without looking so dorky that she will lock me in the room. :D

So look for the surveyors' tape; it will be me and/or anyone else who decides to troll for SBers.

Two weeks and counting!!!!

Interesting idea, I will think of something...

Two weeks and one day, can't wait. I have total short timers attitude at work and each day just drags on.

We are staying at a villa at Costa Del Sol and diving with Aldora

I am 5'8" and abotu 160lbs and will wearing a black stetson (cowboy) hat and some sort of gawd awful bright hawaiian type shirt 90% of the time. If ya see me feel free to come up and say Hi!
Gary M

You Texas boys.... We don't have anything cool like that in PA. Not like you can wear an amish hat or carry a pennsylvania rifle around.....

(Thanks for adding cowboy to the stetson reference, could have be confusing to us from the east.... :cowboy:)

Are we there yet?

scubaboard should sell bag tags to raise money for they site and raise awareness for users to interact in the real world.. just like a keychain that you ziptie to your dive bag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom