May in Cozumel, how will we recognize SBers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is not the May list; that's this thread:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/371079-its-time-again-may-2011-a.html

This is about how we can pick each other out of a crowd. I have a method that I use every year, and if it's just too :dork2: for you, I will understand. It does work, though; I have always found a few SBers this way when I'm on Cozumel.

I have a roll of day-glo red orange surveyor's tape, the stuff they use to mark trees and stuff. It's thin plastic and non-adhesive. I will tie a piece of it to my dive bag, my carry on luggage, my water jug, my hat, or something else I will be carrying in plain view. If you see it, come up and introduce yourself. If I see you with tape showing, I'll chase you down. I may even buy you a beer!

Anyone else going to be on the May 6 9:05AM flight from IAH to CZM?

¡Vamanos a Cuzamil!

This is not the May list; that's this thread:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cozumel/371079-its-time-again-may-2011-a.html

This is about how we can pick each other out of a crowd. I have a method that I use every year, and if it's just too :dork2: for you, I will understand. It does work, though; I have always found a few SBers this way when I'm on Cozumel.

I have a roll of day-glo red orange surveyor's tape, the stuff they use to mark trees and stuff. It's thin plastic and non-adhesive. I will tie a piece of it to my dive bag, my carry on luggage, my water jug, my hat, or something else I will be carrying in plain view. If you see it, come up and introduce yourself. If I see you with tape showing, I'll chase you down. I may even buy you a beer!

Anyone else going to be on the May 6 9:05AM flight from IAH to CZM?

¡Vamanos a Cuzamil!
So, whaddya think?

I always thought the Scubaboard tattoo across the forehead always gives us away. :crafty:

LOL, I am sure that a black and white template given to the henna tattoo artists would achieve the same thing - hmmmm is that a dare :)

So, whaddya think?

I think it's a fine idea, but...

the closest thing to an orange ribbon I currently own is...

my safety sausage!

While clearly a fashion faux pas, it might indeed start a conversation.

Just not necessarily with me.

Everyone should go buy a plain white t-shirt and write on it with a sharkie marker "I am a ScubaBoard tool. Want to get hammered?"

If you see someone shrugging and saying "I don't know" at the end of every sentence, that'll be halemano :idk: this will be usefull because you'll then know to hide your BP/W

Back
Top Bottom