How would you clip this light??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Digressions always welcome!

I do think you missed the configuration for telling scary undereater ghost stories. In that case you will need to have a light clipped and illuninating your face from below for dramatic effect. :popcorn:

The effect better be really dramatic, because I'm afraid that the story might not be really intelligible and would mainly amount to a huge stream of bubbles :wink:

(Talking about dropping the light, I need to find a solution for the Goodman handle. Even at the tightest setting, it's too large for me, I can put my two hands through. But I guess that should be a discussion for another thread...)

Generally speaking handling the light using the goodman handle is a sort of clipping to yourself :)
A bit of patience and a round file should fix this unconvenient issue - did I mention some elbow oil ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom