Howdy all.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SurDo2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
New to the board so I thought I'd say hi. I have been diving for 16 yrs and have thousands of dives both recreational and commercial. I currently work around the world both offshore and inshore as a supervisor and diver. I have hardly done any recreational SCUBA in the past ten years but my girlfriend is doing her open water next week so it's rekindled my interest in the sport and brought me to the board. I hope I can pass on some of my knowledge and experience to other forum members and also learn from the wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome. And I'm sure you have knowledge to share with us too. Tell your girlfriend good luck in the OW class.

hey mate and welcome from the sunny island paradise that is England!!

Thanks for the warm welcome from you both. Oahu is a great place to start your dive career and yes, England is a warm sunny island...not...lol.

rmed, thanks for the welcome and how do you like the Gorski? SCUBANOOOB, I'm from Kelowna BC. Good luck with your open water and welcome to diving.

I like them, durable and cheap / easy maintenance.

Back
Top Bottom