Howdy from Texas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay y'all. This sounds like an interesting thread to me. First, about me: I have been diving 18 months -- I am new to Scuba Board. I live in Arlington TX and I am willing to dive anytime, anywhere, and just about any water condition.

Lisa0825 -- keep in touch with me please. Coz has a special place in my heart too. I have been to Coz a few times just as a land-lubber tourist. I love the place. I was there in June 2005 as a diver. It was great! I can't wait to go back. I had booked a trip to Coz for Thanksgiving weekend but obviously that got cancelled. #!$!@#%! Wilma!

PacketSniffer or anyone else for that matter--
If anyone wants to go dive Tenkiller, please just give me a shout! I've wanted to dive that lake since I was 10 years old. I've always loved the water but I only just recently got around to getting my OW cert. fyi, I grew up just 30 miles from Tenkiller so I am very familiary with it; at least on the top side. I would love to go explore it underwater.

Back
Top Bottom