Howdy from western Illinois!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nan

Registered
Reaction score
Umm...I'm not a diver. But everyone else in my family is. Two advanced kids and a Master Diver husband. (He's in Bonaire at this very moment--the rat.)

I'm a snorkeler--too many problems equalizing, from a pre-existing medical condition. Besides (she consoles herself) there has to be someone topside in case problems develop, no? I'm a former field and instructor paramedic, so I guess that's a reasonable role for me.

This seems to be a friendly place. Haven't got time to chat anymore right now, but I'll be back to check out the medical forum some more later.

Thanks. Seeya.

:wave:

To the scuba board!
A snokler is a diver of sorts. I'm glad to hear your ready and willing to help out if needed. you might want to go visit Doc Deco for awhile he' Kooool :bshades:

again welcome aboard

Mike

:hi: And Welcome to the Scuba Board. Too bad about the ear thing, but we do what we can within our safe parameters, eh?

And yes - with your qualifications, I'd love to have you as a topside safety officer!!:thumb:

Look forward to your input...

don

Welcome to the board, Nan. My, how things have changed! I grew up in Southern Illinois and since it's a long, thin state, I thought there was only a Northern and Southern Illinois. Is there now an Eastern Illinois too? If so, when was it established and why wasn't I told?

Hope you'll enjoy the board and that perhaps there's a solution for your equalization difficulty!

Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom