How's Lake Travis--Ya'll getting any rain?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You folks diving dry yet?

There were 8 of us and I think half the group was diving dry. I was in 7mm which I can handle till it drops a few more degrees. My CLX450 needs new seals and I also still need undergarments. Not everyone gets the screaming package deal you scored on Cragislist Matt. :mooner:

There were 8 of us and I think half the group was diving dry. I was in 7mm which I can handle till it drops a few more degrees. My CLX450 needs new seals and I also still need undergarments. Not everyone gets the screaming package deal you scored on Cragislist Matt. :mooner:

Have your hubby get the seals replaced as a gift next month. That way they'll be (wait for it... wait for it....)

Christmas seals!:D

broke out the dry suit saturday. air temp was mid 70s but an hour+ in 72F water can be pretty shivery. i'm done diving wet (and cold) for the year!

Have your hubby get the seals replaced as a gift next month. That way they'll be (wait for it... wait for it....)

Christmas seals!:D

Ah Matt, I can always count on you for a chuckle, you're such a fungi. I know, I know... that's what she said.

Back
Top Bottom